Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rules of Life

This year, Aubrey and I created this list, and I want to immortalize it. We had a few contributors, and each rule has a story. This list makes me laugh every time I read it.

Here are our rules of life: 
  • Always have a tutu on hand
  • If you have a ladder up the back of your vehicle, you don't belong in the fast lane
  • Always upgrade to the better alcohol
  • $.76 hot dogs are not a good idea
  • Everyone has a soft spot for trashy reality TV
  • Don't mess with Russians
  • Ziplock bags are universally handy
  • Pizookis and beach volleyball don't mix, even in small doses 
  • No real business should have a sign that's held up by plastic hooks 
  • Never trust a man in a wife-beater tank top
  • Rite Aid surprises
  • Four things that can fix any situation: duct tape, coconut oil, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda
  • If I see alcohol and people shooting off firearms, I leave immediately
  • Candles and flowers make everything pretty 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

immortalized in my mind